Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gatos del vecindario

This is the window for our bedroom. Nice isn't it? I certainly think so.


Yes - it is exactly what you think it is and its right under the window shown above.

It's not so much that I hate cats, I don't. I just don't like that it's generally accepted that cats are allowed to run free throughout the neighborhood.

I cannot stand cat s*&t in my yard in general but directly under my window.... come on! We'll have that window open all summer long and the aroma from a freshly laid dooky is indescribable. The picture above is 1" hardware cloth, snipped and bent to make a carpet of standing spikes that will, I hope, will deter the little kitties.


This is the installed carpet. It is only about 6" wide so it doesn't cover everything that I'd like to cover so I may have to add more area.

Strategies others have used: Blender Defender, Motion Detector Sprinkler, Auto-Targeting Paintball Gun - I really like this one! Do you think Jacq will let me have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment